This zesty dip is great for any get together. Queso salsa dip is a quick and easy appetizer that only requires simple ingredients and can be customized a million different ways. This is a perfect dip to prepare for your next party, or game day with family and friends!
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
- 1/3 cup of chopped onion
- 1/4 cup of bell pepper
- 2 pounds of Velveeta
- 1 jar of Mama T’s Salsa—Mama T recommends Bold Chip Salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- Tortilla Chips
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, and peppers over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain well.
- Transfer to a greased or lined slow cooker/Crockpot; stir in the cheese, salsa and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through.
- Stir thoroughly
- Serve warm with tortilla chips or any snack of choice